Patents and Published Applications
1. WO 2010014798: Preparation of pyrimidotriazinediones and pyrimidopyrimidinediones for treating cancer.
2. WO 201017312: Compositions and methods for the treatment and prevention of inflammatory bowel diseases; US Patent 8,293,776
3. WO 2010090860: Methods and compositions for treating bacterial infection. US Patent 8,501,722
4. WO 2011035143: Benzamides and related compounds as Rho GTPase inhibitors and their preparation and compositions for inhibiting Rho-mediated diseases and conditions.
5. US 20120252807: Preparation of pyrrolyl(or imidazolyl) piperidinyl methanone derivatives as arbovirus inhibitors. US Patent 8,846,684
6. WO2012149335: Preparation of thiadiazolidinone derivatives as inhibitors of RGS proteins
7. WO 2012040527: Preparation of WP1130 analogs as deubiquitinase inhibitors US Patent 8,809,377
8. US 20130095089: Glucosylceramide synthase inhibitors and therapeutic methods using the same. US Patent 8,961,959
9. WO 2013033392: Antitumor compounds.
10. WO 2013166282: Preparation of benzoquinazoline derivatives for treating bacterial infection.
11. WO 2013052943: Small Molecule Inhibitors of Mcl-1 and the Uses thereof.
12. WO 2013086415: Preparation of antimicrobial compounds related to rifalazil
13. WO 2014085485: Methods and compositions for targeting cancer stem cells.
14. WO 2014179734: Preparation of deuterated amlexanox derivatives for use as TBK1 or IKKε protein kinase inhibitors; Deuterated Amlexanox. US Patent 8,946,424.
15. WO 2015054555: Preparation of substituted acrylamides as deubiquitinase inhibitors