The College of Pharmacy Advancement and Alumni Relations office is available to answer any questions you may have.  Please contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at (734)764-7350. 



There are many ways to support the U-M College of Pharmacy


Establish a monthly recurring credit card gift (or a one-time credit card gift) on our secure website. Visit the MGiving website to select your fund(s) and continue through the checkout process. The area of highest need is the College of Pharmacy Annual Fund 351150.

Are you a University of Michigan employee? Use our secure website to establish a recurring gift via payroll deduction. Follow the steps above and select “monthly payroll deduction” during checkout. 



Wire Transfer

Wire transfers and automated clearing house (ACH) payments are fast, convenient methods of making electronic gifts to the College of Pharmacy.




Payable to: The Regents of the University of Michigan
Memo: Fund name and number (if known). Our area of highest need is the College of Pharmacy Annual Fund 351150.   
Mail to: U-M Gift & Records Administration, 3003 S. State Street, Suite 8000, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1288

IMPORTANT NOTE: To reduce campus density, our team is working a hybrid schedule and our ability to receive mail is limited. Please send checks directly to the U-M Gift and Records Administration office.  


By Phone

Call 1-888-518-7888 to speak with Gift & Records Administration. 


Employer Matching

You can increase your gift to the U-M College of Pharmacy by making use of your company's matching gift program. Find out if your company matches gifts here.



You can make a gift of crypto through our partner, Engiven. If you have questions about making a gift with cryptocurrency visit the University of Michigan’s Q&A page. 


Stock & Securities

Gifts of publicly traded securities that have appreciated in value allow you to avoid capital gains taxes while also receiving a tax deduction for your gift. Plus, you can specify an area that you would like the proceeds to support or have them contributed to the College of Pharmacy’s Annual Fund. Learn more here and notify [email protected] with the name of stock(s), number of shares, and gift designation(s) so we can monitor our account for the expected transfer and accurately process your gift.  


IRA Charitable Rollover

Designate U-M College of Pharmacy as the beneficiary of your IRA charitable rollover. Learn more here and download the sample IRA letter. 


Tax Efficient Giving from Abroad

U-M College of Pharmacy alumni, parents, and friends do great things globally. Even from afar, you can support Pharmacy students, faculty, and unique programs. Learn more here about tax efficient giving from countries outside the U.S.  


Estate and Planned Gifts

When you include the U-M College of Pharmacy in your estate plan, your legacy gift helps us continue our mission for future generations of pharmacists and researchers. The Office of Planned Giving will work with you to find a charitable plan that lets you provide for your family and support future Wolverines. Learn more about Estate and Planned Gifts here.

One way to notify the U-M College of Pharmacy of a planned gift is to complete the Declaration of Future Intent form here. 


Endowed Gifts

Endowed gifts are invested by the University to generate income in perpetuity, providing you with an opportunity to make a lasting impact. Endowed gifts can be established with a minimum contribution of $50,000. They can be directed toward scholarships, professorships, and special programs. Contact the College of Pharmacy Advancement office here to learn more.



Listing Row

Thursday, August 15, 2013
Thursday, August 15, 2013