Welcome to the application page for the Pharmacy Summer Scholars program. As you prepare to fill out this online application, please know the following:
- You will need to create an account, which is free. You will get instructions on the application page.
- You can preview the application before you begin. You will also be able to save the application as you go along, and return to complete it.
Information You Will Need:
- Your introduction essay. This 500 word minimum essay is meant to introduce you to the program admission committee. Review the application for more information on this essay.
- Your essay on how you qualify for the program. Review the application for information on this essay.
- Your current resume or curriculum vitae
- Your PCAT report IF you have taken it (if not, no worries).
- Contact information for your referees. At least two of these should be science instructors.
- Your coursework information. Please have the course number, date of completion, and grade information available for Introductory Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and English Composition courses.
If you have any issues with the application, please contact Dr. Regina McClinton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for applying to the Pharmacy Scholars Program- we look forward to reviewing your application!