Welcome to the application page for the Pharmacy Summer Scholars program. As you prepare to fill out this online application, please know the following:
- You must complete the application in one setting, you cannot save it in progress and return. We invite you to view the application as often as you like, but if you input information and do not submit the application, the information will be lost.
- You can view the application here.
- We recommend you collect the required information before you prepare the application.
Complete These Components First
- Your introduction essay. This 500 word minimum essay is meant to introduce you to the program admission committee. Review the application for more information on this essay.
- Your essay on how you qualify for the program. Review the application for information on this essay.
- Your current resume or curriculum vitae
- Your PCAT report IF you have taken it (if not, no worries).
- Contact information for your referees. At least two of these should be science instructors.
- Your coursework information. Please have the course number, date of completion, and grade information available for Introductory Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and English Composition courses.
If you have any issues with the application, please contact Dr. Regina McClinton at email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to the Pharmacy Scholars Program- we look forward to reviewing your application!