There are more than 4,000 University of Michigan College of Pharmacy Alumni worldwide.
Many hold key positions in:
- pharmaceutical and allied industries
- hospital and community pharmacy practice
- higher education
- insurance and consulting companies
- federal agencies
- other traditional and emerging practice venues
One indication of the powerful bond that forms between alumni and the College is the fact that, each year, the College of Pharmacy alumni participation rate in the Annual Fund is one of the highest of any academic unit on the University of Michigan campus.
What is the Annual Fund?
Annual gifts from alumni and friends provide critical funds that are immediately available and vital for the success of the College. They help meet emerging challenges and contribute toward student aid, research opportunities, visionary initiatives, and much more.
In the past year, donations to the College's Annual Fund helped supplement scholarships, underwrote career and leadership development activities for students, brought speakers to campus for the Dean's Leadership Lecture Series, and funded other priorities. Every gift creats an impact and helps sustain the College's educational, research, and service missions.
- continuing education programs,
- guest lectureships,
- serving as a preceptor or mentor,
- service on the Alumni Board of Governors or other standing committees,
- attending Homecoming events,
- returning to 50 year reunions centered around commencement,
- other special events.