Our Mission, Vision & Organization
Our mission is to advance human health through innovation, collaboration, and leadership in pharmacy education, scientific and translational discoveries, and practice.
We will be world leaders in positively transforming human health.
- We will create gold standard pharmacy education and research training programs, promoting quality and rigor, while integrating cutting-edge and emerging technologies, as well as health equity principles, throughout.
- We will facilitate the translation of pioneering scientific discoveries to impact patient care. Our graduates will lead in practice, providing effective and culturally sensitive care, while reflecting the broad diversity of our patient populations, and advancing the impact of pharmaceutical sciences across healthcare.
- Our research will optimize the evolution of drug discovery, delivery technologies, patient centered outcomes as well as health systems outcomes.
- To accelerate the development of safe and effective medicines we will advance pharmacy leaders, regulatory science and policy.
- We will advocate for effective, equitable, and holistic healthcare policies, across levels and geographies, to ensure access to higher value and equitable care for patients, reduce healthcare costs, and build community relationships.
- Our college will embody a cultural environment that promotes belonging and well-being for all faculty, staff, students and leaders, prioritizing humanistic engagement, professional fulfillment and thriving individuals.
- Our policies and practices, including our investment in technology and research, will contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable environment benefiting future generations.
- We will seek partnerships widely, including students, faculty, staff, alumni, and the public – at the local, state, national, and global levels – in our efforts to address health care challenges, improve patient outcomes, and transform healthcare. These robust and fruitful partnerships will inspire collaborations that contribute to cutting edge progress in healthcare as well as the global quality of life.