University of Michigan College of Pharmacy Virtual Open House (MS & PhD Programs)
The University of Michigan College of Pharmacy Virtual Open House will give you an opportunity to learn more about the graduate (MS & PhD) programs offered by the College of Pharmacy. This event will begin with overview presentations featuring our MS program in Integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences and our PhD programs in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science. These presentations will be followed by a virtual graduate student panel discussion. Opportunities for Q & A with faculty members will also be available.
Questions - Contact Cherie Dotson email@example.com for further information.
Registration link: https://umich.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMocOitqzwsHdxJyOuoIhdIVMed1aP98VDg
6:00 – 6:50 pm
Opening Presentation – Zoom (link will be provided upon registration)
- Welcome & COP Overview – Dr. Vicki Ellingrod, Professor of Pharmacy & Psychiatry and Associate Dean for Research & Graduate Education
- Medicinal Chemistry Program Overview – Dr. Heather Carlson, Professor and Department Chair of Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Program Overview – Dr. James Moon, Assoc. Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science Program Overview – Dr. Daniel Hertz, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
- Master of Science in Integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences Program Overview – Dr. K. D. Lee, Research Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Application Process Overview – Dr. Cherie Dotson, Student Affairs Program Manager for Graduate Student Recruitment & Outreach
7:00 – 8:00 pm – Graduate Student Panel Discussion
Graduate students from each department will be available to answer your questions.
Visit our recruitment events page for information on upcoming information sessions.