University of Michigan College of Pharmacy Virtual Open House (MS & PhD Programs)
The University of Michigan College of Pharmacy Virtual Open House will give you an opportunity to learn more about the graduate (MS & PhD) programs that are offered in the College of Pharmacy. This event will begin with an overview presentation featuring our MS program in Integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences and our PhD programs in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science. This presentation will be followed by a virtual poster session with graduate students from each program. Opportunities for Q & A with faculty members will also be available.
Questions - Contact Cherie Dotson email@example.com for further information.
6:00 – 6:50 pm
Opening Presentation – Zoom (link will be provided upon registration)
- Welcome – Dr. Bruce Mueller, Interim Dean & Professor of Clinical Pharmacy
- COP Overview – Dr. Vicki Ellingrod, Professor of Pharmacy & Psychiatry and Associate Dean for Research & Graduate Education
- Medicinal Chemistry Program Overview – Dr. Heather Carlson, Professor and Department Chair of Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Program Overview – Dr. James Moon, Assoc. Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science Program Overview – Dr. Daniel Hertz, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy
- Master of Science in Integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences Program Overview – Dr. Gregory Amidon, Research Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Application Process Overview – Dr. Cherie Dotson, Student Affairs Program Manager for Graduate Student Recruitment & Outreach
7:00 – 8:30 pm – Virtual Poster Session
Brief research presentations will be given by graduate students from each department (every 20 minutes).
Clinical Pharmacy Translational Science
Concurrent chat rooms will be open for Q & A with faculty members from each department
- Program and Department Information