This Giving Tuesday, the College of Pharmacy Advancement Office wants you to stock up on Pharmacy apparel!
On Tuesday, November 29, 2022, you can purchase U-M Pharmacy apparel including winter hats, North Face quarter-zip, crewneck sweatshirt, and more. A percentage of all apparel purchased on Giving Tuesday will directly support the College of Pharmacy's Annual Fund.
Underground Printing Apparel Site
Before purchasing we ask that you review the notes below regarding dates and timing for shipping and pick-up.
- Shipping is available on all items, starting at $6.95 and will begin shipping directly from Underground Printing on Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- If you choose to pick-up your apparel, you must be willing and able to come to campus during the prescheduled dates and times
- Pick-up is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, December 14 and/or Thursday, December 15, time TBA, at the College of Pharmacy building on central campus. An email with additional details will be sent to those who selected pick-up at check out.
- Please review your order carefully before submitting. We are unable to switch shipping/pick-up methods after checkout. No refunds will be accepted after the point of purchase.
The apparel sale ends on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 11:59pm. All orders are then aggregated, produced, and shipped out. Due to production and delivery times we will not be able to extend the sale or take any late orders.
Since Underground Printing prints exact quantities ordered, all sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Donate directly to the College's Annual Fund
Stocked up on Pharmacy apparel? That's ok! We invite you to make a donation directly to the College's Annual Fund by visiting our Giving Tuesday fundraising platform. The platform will open at 12:00am on Tuesday, November 29.
What does the Annual Fund Support?
Your generosity to the College of Pharmacy's Annual Fund makes a significant impact!
Each dollar provides vital resources for students, faculty, and our research enterprise. These dollars also help us address emerging challenges and contribute toward some of the following:
- Momentous ceremonies like Commencement, White Coat, and the PhD Advance to Candidacy Ceremony
- Underwrite the cost of student white coats, and provide laboratory and classroom supplies
- Provides resources for student-run community engagement and leadership events
- Student travel support to professional meetings and conferences
- Support students that experience unexpected emergencies
Every gift supports making a pharmacy education accessible to all, while preserving the Michigan educational experience.