Students may request to complete a minor in another U-M academic unit while pursuing the BSPS degree...
An excellent way to explore another academic discipline is to declare a minor for a more purposeful selection of electives. To add a minor that is not approved in the list below, submit a copy of the minor requirements to email@example.com along with the contact information of the minor department advisor. Completion of a minor is determined by the minor department based on their academic requirements. Students must meet with their minor department advisor for information on declaring, requirements, and graduation (i.e. the minor release step before graduation). Schedule an appointment with the minor advisor to declare.
The currently approved minors offered with the BSPS degree are:
- Afroamerican and African Studies
- Applied Statistics
- Asian Languages and Cultures
- Business Administration
- Community Action and Social Change
- Complex Systems
- Computer Science
- Education for Empowerment
- Food and the Environment
- Fundamentals of Public Health Supplemental Studies (FPHSS)
- Gender and Health
- Gender, Race, and Nation
- Medical Anthropology
- Moral and Political Philosophy
- Multidisciplinary Design (MDP) Minor - Global Health Design (GHD) specialization
- Political Science
- Public Policy
- Quantitative Methods in Social Sciences
- Science, Technology, and Society
Explore minor options here by selecting (m) for Minor.