Careers in Pharmacy
Your University of Michigan PharmD education will prepare you to pursue any career path you choose.
Some of the many careers you could pursue include:
- Community pharmacy practice
- General and specialized hospital and institutional practice
- Higher education
- Government agencies (e.g., FDA, NIH, Public Health Service)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Hospice and home care
- Marketing and advertising
- Long-term care or consulting pharmacy
- Managed care
- Medical and scientific publishing
- Professional associations
- Entrepreneurial ventures
- And many other exciting career paths.
To find more information about specific pharmacy career paths, see AACP.
To see career paths for our recents graduates at University of Michigan, click HERE.