Stephen McClatchey, BA
College of Pharmacy
428 Church St
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1065
Work Schedule / Location
On-site at the College of Pharmacy
Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 pm
Operating System of Choice: Windows/Mac
Background: Stephen is responsible for the coordination and management of IT Services. The ITS team is responsible for maintaining technological homeostasis within the server/desktop, classroom, computing lab and academic technology environments. His experiences include being the former Desktop Support Coordinator for the College and work in the corporate automotive arena as a System Analyst. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies with a Spanish and Business component from the University of Michigan-Dearborn.
To direct and manage the information technology services for the College of Pharmacy
- Manage College computer infrastructure.
- Provide oversight and expert-level consulting for major IT activities.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and systems and advise the dean on IT strategy and planning.
- Hire, train, and manage the College's IT team.
- Represent the COP and collaborate with others on campus.
VIEW CURRENT POSITION DESCRIPTION (Internal)
- 2011 Candace J. Johnson Award for Staff Excellence, University of Michigan Provost's Office