Content Updated on September 22, 2020 4:19 pm
This page contains important information and resources to assist you in navigating through the current U-M and College of Pharmacy precautions during COVID-19. Please check back to this page often as the content will be updated regularly with new information and resources.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
- Lab/safety emergencies: Nicole Crandall 989-412-4726 or Environmental Health & Safety 734-647-1143
- Facilities assistance: Pat Greeley 734-647-2365 or cell 734-274-0839
- IT assistance: 4-HELP (734-764-4357)
- Non-911 emergencies after hours, including urgent maintenance issues: U-M Dept. of Public Safety & Security 734-763-1131
- Counseling & Psychological Svcs. for Students: 734-764-8312
Q&A PAGE FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS: Students are encouraged to use this Q&A page to ask the COP Administration any questions and/or concerns regarding the upcoming Fall 2020 academic term.
- Current Research-Related Communications
September 22, 2020 3:45PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
September 17, 2020 9:12AM - GEO Stike Has Ended from Dean Mueller
September 15, 2020 1:47PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
September 9, 2020 11:00AM - Clarification - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
September 8, 2020 5:27PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
September 1, 2020 1:26PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
August 25, 2020 6:25PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office for Grad Students from Dean Mueller
August 24, 2020 10:40AM - Addendum to the Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities from Erik Wessel - Director, OSCR
August 17, 2020 5:55PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office from Dean Mueller
August 12, 2020 2:53PM - Mask Wearing When Alone in the Lab from Vicki Ellingrod
August 12, 2020 10:16PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office from Dean Mueller
August 4, 2020 4:33PM - Update from the COP Dean's Office from Dean Mueller
June 9, 2020 6:45PM - Research Re-Engagement Update from Vicki Ellingrod
May 16, 2020 10:14AM - U-M Research Re-Engagement Guidelines Following Governor's Directive from Vicki Ellingrod
May 16, 2020 9:09AM - U-M Plans for Safely and Gradually Resuming Activities from President Schlissel
May 15, 2020 7:55AM - Research Re-Engagement from Dean Dalton
April 20, 2020 12:59PM - COVID-19 Update and Implications for the College of Pharmacy from Dean Dalton
March 17, 2020 7:32PM - Student Daily Update from Dean Ellingrod
March 16, 2020 10:24AM - IMPORTANT Lab Message Related to COVID-19 from Dean Ellingrod and Nicole Crandall
March 15, 2020 10:09AM - COP Facilities Note from Pat Greeley
March 13, 2020 9:12PM - COVID-19 and the College of Pharmacy from Dean Dalton
March 12, 2020 2:51PM - COVID-19: New Restrictions for Human Subjects Research from Dean Ellingrod
- Classes & Research
Any questions pertaining to your research, please contact your faculty advisor.
- Report Online/Remote Learning Concerns
Please use this form to provide feedback about the transition to online/ remote teaching (questions, concerns, or feedback more broadly):
- College & University Resources
Domestic Student Health Insurance Plan (DSHIP) - Special Enrollment Period until April 6, 2020 at 11:59pm
- Personal Support & Resources
The fund is intended to help meet the financial needs of postdocs who encounter an emergency situation or one-time, unusual, or unforeseen expenses.
- Medical, dental, or mental health emergencies for the student or, in some circumstances, for immediate family members who live with the postdoc
- Major accidents and events
- Expenses related to the death of an immediate family member
- Normal living expenses such as rent, car repairs, childcare, utilities, taxes, insurance, pet-related expenses, and computer/laptop replacement are generally not covered by this fund.
If you are concerned about food, M&B Pantry still is serving our students in need of food, for those who are remaining on campus for financial/personal reasons. There are additional resources highlighted on the Food Gatherer’s website as well: foodgatherers.org/needfood
If anyone is experiencing any housing issues/concerns please let Dean Nelson know. Also, if anyone has room to host a classmate that does have a housing issue, or knows of available short term housing options, please let Dean Nelson know.
International Students and PostDocs
For international students, today the International Center launched a new resource page on COVID-19 resources for international students. This is a good place to go for any immigration and status questions.
- Human Resources Communications (Grad Student Employees)
August 24, 2020 1:47PM - Current Paid Time Off (PTO) Options and Resources Related to COVID from Jodie Dressler