American Pharmacists Association (APhA) is the largest and oldest professional association of pharmacists. One of the three academies, the Academy of Student Pharmacists (ASP) represents the student pharmacist population of APhA.
The mission of APhA-ASP is to be the collective voice of student pharmacists, to provide opportunities for professional growth, to improve patient care, and to envision and advance the future of pharmacy.
- President: Stella Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- President-Elect: Shelley Zhang (email@example.com)
- Patient Care Vice President: Brad Vincent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Membership Vice President: Tracelyn Freeman (email@example.com)
- Communications Vice President: Gillian Leung (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Finance Vice President: Emily Han (email@example.com)
Last Year's 2015 - 2016 Executive Committee
From Left to Right: Emily Van Wieren, Jerika Nguyen, Jared Borlagdan
Stella Tang, Ashley Sauro, and Jacenta Gabriel
Want to support our chapter of APhA-ASP?
Once on the site, you create a profile, choose at least 3 interests, make welzoo.com your homepage and then visit the site once a day. Every day that you visit the site our chapter of APhA-ASP gets $0.03. While this doesn't seem like much if everyone in the chapter participates we can make hundreds of dollars! This only takes a couple of minutes to set up and you don't have to spend any time at welzoo.com in order for the money to be donated.