2018 Green Wolverine Science Symposium
Visit Green Wolverine's webpage for more details, agenda, and registration.
Through collaboration with the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy and School of Nursing, Green Wolverine is hosting speakers from across the country for a cannabis science symposium. This is the first student-organized science symposium of its kind at the University.
- Dr. Marilyn Huestis, Ph.D. (former Chief of Chemistry and Drug Metabolism at NIDA’s Intramural Research Program)
- Dr. Daniele Piomelli, Pharm.D., Ph.D. (Director, Institute for the Study of Cannabis; Professor, Anatomy and Neurobiology at University of California-Irvine School of Medicine; Louise Turner Arnold Chair in Neurosciences)
- Dr. Sue Sisley, M.D. (Site Principal Investigator for the only FDA-approved randomized controlled trial examining safety/efﬁcacy of whole plant marijuana in combat veterans with treatment-resistant PTSD)
- Stephen Goldner, J.D. (FDA/NIH advisor; co-inventor of a liquid form of methadone)
- Dr. Mark Ilgen, Ph.D. (Director, University of Michigan Addiction Treatment Services; Professor, Department of Psychiatry)
- Dr. Daniel Clauw, M.D. (University of Michigan Professor, Anesthesiology; Professor, Medicine (Rheumatology); Professor, Psychiatry)
- Dr. Gus Rosania, Ph.D. (University of Michigan Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Dr. Audra Stinchcomb, Ph.D. (University of Maryland Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences)